CA post

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:15:11 -0700

Hi,
Deleted the last post getting use to a spam subtract program, but here =
is the post on CA.
Mother

Hi Joe,

I found your post on the pianotech list the other day regarding using=20
CA glue on tuning pins.  I just happened to find it at random.  It's=20
clearly written and after I had time to think about it a couple of=20
pianos came to mind that I might try it on.  Tomorrow I will treat a=20
Baldwin console, probably about 30 years old.

Here's the url for your post:
https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/2003-November/145165.html

Hope things are going well.

gv

Giovanni Voltaggio - gvoltagggio@austin.rr.com
1333 Arena Dr. #204 - Austin Tx, 78741-1312 - 512.440.0113

Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com