square grand or is it clavichord?

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:17:18 -0600

Great post, Ray!

By the way, do you know if it is indeed true, that Bach's reaction to the
piano was something like, "Nice idea, but I don't think it'll ever catch
on."?  Is it just a rumor that runs amuck in music history classes--like
knock-knock jokes do in first grade?  Actually, I can't remember where I
heard it.........

Barbara Richmond, RPT
somewhere near Peoria, IL

PS  Do you know why JS Bach had so many children?
*
*
*
*