New to Tuning-Book Recommendations

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:53:03 -0000

Hello Isaac and FLiszt
In his post Isaac said: "I am actually getting found of the pure twelwe =
approach these days, I
like , on little pianos, the slower beating thirds at the break that
give us a lot of reserve when it comes to the low basses stretch, and
also how the high treble 17th stay quiet '(on the few pianos I
produced) while being yet stretched enough.

However I have no "bearing plan" (method to produce the temperament)
and I use a slightly larger octave than usual to get up to the 3:1
relation when there.
Are you using a sequence that is based on a pure twelve to begin with
? I remember you had a text on your web site, but I did not see it in
English.
If available I d like to receive it."
And so would I, Isaac!
Regards from depressingly cold Sussex