Rib Thinning

Thu, 29 Jan 2004 00:05:10 +0100

Joseph Garrett wrote:

>Ric,
>I checked out the rib layout pic. Neat. Still think you need a cut-off bar,
>as I proposed, else those two long ribs might be prone to collapse, as
>that's the area of greatest down-bearing. Still possibel, if'n ya haven't
>put the board back in yet.
>Best Regards,
>Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
>Captain, Tool Police
>Squares Are I

Hi Joe

I havent yet glued it down... I want to re-do the damper system first...
gives me lots of room to work in. I wasnt really sure about what you
meant with your cuttoff bar suggestion... dimensions and exact placement
were a bit foggy for me and now I dont think I have that picture you
sent me. You wouldnt want to send again would you ? Heres another shot
of the ribs so perhaps you can draw it in.

--------------010906080003070108050004
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--------------010906080003070108050004
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...