New BB

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe@zianet.com
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 20:42:48 -0600

Ed,
If the false beats are not coming from a loose bridge pin, leveling the
strings might be the solution.  Piano wire can be stiff enough to curve up
from the capo and carry the resonances further through the
termination.  Pulling them up level and mating them to the hammer usually
eliminates false beats.

Andrew