DON'T BUY PEPSI IN THE NEW CAN ! (MISSING "UNDER GOD")

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sun, 2 May 2004 02:03:32 EDT

rrg@unlv.nevada.edu writes:

> Is God really that bad?
> Are you afraid of God?  You should be.
>
> Rob Goodale, RPT

It is in the spirit of the founders of this country to respect EVERYONE'S
religious beliefs(or lack thereof).  Having ANY religion stuffed down our
throats, be it in a patriotic proclamation, an oath of honesty in a court of law, or
a piano tech e-mail list, is not in that spirit.  This is why we have
churches, synagogues, mosques, and street corners.

Can we talk about pianos?

Dave Stahl