Mould removal

Paul Tizzard ptizzard@mweb.co.za
Wed, 19 May 2004 00:05:51 +0200

Hi,

Today I came across a piano with a tremendous amount of mould growing on =
and in its action. I am thinking of blowing the action out, cleaning the =
mould off and then brushing/wiping bleach onto the affected surfaces. =
The problem is the stuff is growing in difficult to reach areas, and =
near to flanges,felt and leather. How should I approach this? What does =
bleach do to felt? Is bleach the right substance to be using?
Thanks.

Paul Tizzard