Mould removal

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 May 2004 16:51:40 -0700 (PDT)

As has repeatedly been stated here, chlorine bleach
should never be used in a piano, internally. Someone
suggested that Hydrogen Peroxide from a farm supply
store would be good for direct contact killing, and I
intend to try this on "mousey" keys and keybeds.
But I am still intrigued with the idea of putting the
whole piano in a  tent/shed with an ozone generator,
or some other gas which will kill mold and bacteria,
and possibly nullify stink.
    Comments on this would be greatly appreciated.
     Thump

P.S. Where would one get an ozone generator, bigger
and mnote effective than a pre-war Lionel toy train
locomotive?

--- Steve Grattan <lostchordclinic@ameritech.net>