hitch up

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 09:36:37 -0600

Hi all
Here is a question that came up at our  chapter meeting yesterday.
I told John that I would get the wisdom of the list.
I do remember that this has been addressed  here on the list, but it seems
like it was years ago, and I was thinking that someone may offer different
ways to make this repair.

<As a follow-up on our conversation earlier today, I
would like to get some expert opinion on how to
replace a hitch pin in a vertical piano that is broken
off flush with the plate.  Can this be done safely
without removing the plate?  Restringing is not
otherwise required nor desired.

Thanks, John  >

Joe Goss
imatunr@srvinet.com