Renner Blues

V T pianovt@yahoo.com
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 14:03:43 -0700 (PDT)

Ron,

I don't have a lead on the tool ... but I have an idea
of what I would do:

This looks like the tip of a Torx driver.  So, I would
find a Torx head screw and attach the threaded part to
a handle (pin vise?) of some kind and use the screw
head to engage with the adjustment screw.

Vladan

Ron wrote:

Anyone got a tool to adjust this? <G> Fortunately,
there are a
couple of spares in a set. At least with the wippens.
Put a new back
action in a S&S D, and you'll come up short.

Ron N

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs