specs

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:26:26 -0500

Piano techs DO sleeeep I th ... wha ... as I ... goi... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Actually, I had just gotten home from our local (St. Louis) chapter meeting
which was our annual picnic/potluck and was checking my email on the way to
nodland. I live a loooong way from our meetings. <G>

But I was up this morning at the crack of noon!

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

Arizona,