CA Glue

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:37:50 -0700

I wondered the same thing, David. I wonder if the CA somehow got the cloth
to hold
water against the string, or something? I've never had trouble with wire
breaking after I use CA at the base of tuning pins, and sometimes some gets
on the coil. I've also tried it on bridge pins with the wire still in
place, and haven't noticed any drawbacks so far, though you'd think it
would foul the wire's contact point with the bridge.

Best,
Susan