Danair Pneumatic palmnailer for driving tuning pins

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:20:13 EDT

Where does one get a Senco or Danair & is one  superior to the other. We
string a lot so we need the best  indusrtrial  grade device out there
  Dale

Hi  David,
I went through the same process a while ago.  I ended up  getting a Senco
palm nailer for a very affordable price.  I've used it  with no other head
than the 1/4 in. one that came with it and it worked  fine.  I wasn't sure it
would work because of other people's concerns,  but I didn't run into any
problems.....just getting used to it's power and  being careful not to drive
the pins all the way through the block!!   Maybe I was just lucky.
jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Assistant  Editor, Piano Technicians  Journal
mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net