Accu-just hitch pins and tuning stability

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:05:46 -0500

> More likely, it was strings rendering through the bridge over time after
> you had done the pitch raise and left the building.
> Yeah, but I work on other pianos that don't behave the same way.  Vladan
> may have something on the pin-block fitting issue.

Maybe, but I've noticed the same thing in verticals where pinblock
to plate flange isn't presumably an issue. And if it's the flange
fit, why were the unisons erratic? They should have gone out in a
repeated pattern over an area if that was the case.

Ron N