tilter for sale

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 13:16:09 -0300

I like the idea of hitch pins. Much faster than the bolts.
Good one, Joe.
John
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joe And Penny Goss
  To: Pianotech
  Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 12:52 PM
  Subject: Re: tilter for sale

  Snip
  Replace the wing nuts with hitch pins by drilling a hole in the bolt. Truck should be assembled
  and  setting on wheels, then drill hole so that the hitch pin hole will be perpendicular to the floor.
  Your back will thank you!
  Safer:
  Weld toe tips 1/2" high that will grab the skid board as the piano is tilted. Eliminates the need
  for belting the piano to the tilter.
  Joe Goss RPT
  Mother Goose Tools
  imatunr@srvinet.com