CA/Elmers/misc.

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:31:11 -0700

<grin> For an old wreck with sprung hammer felt, I've used the glue trick,
only with clamps for awhile. I took the sprung hammers out first. It makes
them a
lot easier to deal with.

5.2 ....... hmmm. ......... could it be gently slowing down the CA bonding?
And how on earth would you test the pH of the two glues mixed together? They
make a big bonding clot.

Glad you've had such a good holiday, John.

Susan