To Ream or Not to Ream

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:15:29 +0200

Hi John

That would do it just dandy.  I usually just glued the paper on to a
shank, but your idea sounds nifty as well. Used in a battery driven
drill for low speed high torque, they do the trick quick and nice.

As for the drum sanders.... I wander into woodcarving shops and the like
from time to time and pick up just about any catalouge I can get.  They
are usally chock full of off the wall tools somebody drumpt up at some
time for something or another. My catalouges are English in origion, but
I am sure you can find similiar stuff over there.

Cheers
RicB

Looking at what you said, again.
I can visualize, a hammer shank, with a slot down the middle, and the
sandpaper, in the slot. You would just need to roll the amount around, to
give you the size, you needed.
Right?
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada