Multiple uses for chopstick voicing tool

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 05:25:21 -0500

At 09:39 PM 8/29/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>And, when used as an actual chopstick, the needle will spear foods that
>are otherwise difficult to eat with chopsticks. (One pea at a time, of
>course, but it does work, in my experience.)
>
>It's also useful for inserting traditional (glued) bridle tapes and
>retreiving dropped paper punchings.
>
>Alan Barnard
>Salem, Missouri

Alan-san,

What? Nobody's using them as darts?

...but... D****d expensive set of chopsticks. Much easier to learn to use
chopsticks properly.  HOWEVER, after a day of picking paper clips, etc. off
of soundboards (and I think the Thumpster would agree with this), DO NOT
eat dinner with the same set!
;-}

P.S. I thought I did OK with chopsticks until I watched my stepmother
(Miyoko) flipping frying scrapple with them.
;-O

Conrad Hoffsommer
I tried to get a life once but they were all out of stock.