Multiple uses for chopstick voicing tool

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:40:55 -0500

Conrad,

At 05:25 AM 8/30/05, you wrote:

>...but... D****d expensive set of chopsticks. Much easier to learn
>to use chopsticks properly.

Not in my experience at the Japanese restaurant Don M. took us to
when I was at the
Shigeru Academy training! :-) I gave up and asked for a fork!
Although Don did great
with them. But he HAS had a LOT of experience using them! :-D

Avery