Are uprights with una corda pedal being made nowadays?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 00:44:44 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/05 9:32:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fandrich@pianobuilders.com writes:

Actually there is one being built in  Japan. The name escapes me just now but
given some time after I recover from  our move I can probably find it. I saw
one being displayed in Sydney several  years back -- worked quite well.

Del

I seem to remember this thread awhile back, and the name that comes to mind
is Tokai.  I haven't seen them in the US in quite some time.

Dave Stahl