Upright Damper Felt

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 05:59:55 -0400

Oh, I guess that just depends on your point of reference. I took the =
pictures from where I was while I glued the treble dampers on - so from =
a working position, the pictures are right-side up!

Terry Farrell
  SNIP
  Jurgen Goering
  www.pianofortesupply.com
  "we DO have the good stuff, but we're always looking for even better =
stuff!"

  PS Terry F.: nice photos of the dampers.  Next time, could you please =
send them right side up so I don't have to turn my monitor upside down =
to view them properly?? <g>