Moving from Uprights to Grands

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:38:15 -0700

I used a temp strip for years but once I got into tuning with an=
 ETD, I've gone to 2 mutes.   Any appreciable tension change,=
 mute free or not means a second pass.  That's a given right? =
 "Fine Tuning" means the tension is withing a cent or 2.   I'd be=
 interested in knowing if temp strip tuners are stripping off the=
 entire piano before proceeding?

David I.