Bachcheck Remover

Warren Fisher fishwar@bellsouth.net
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:08:12 -0500

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8
It's been awhile since I changed any backchecks. In the process of figuring out how I would do it I stumbled on to this method. A scrap of 3/4 inch plywood sitting on the lift felts and a small prybar pulls it straight out of the hole.  A bit of serendipity is that the prybar pressing on the plywood holds the end of the key down so it doesn't move.
Anybody else do it this way?
Warren

Warren Fisher- Navy Retired - Slidell, Louisiana
98 2500 Dodge Cummins TD, DTT Auto, Smart Controller, E-Brake, ATF, EGT, and Boost gauges, Mag Hytec tranny and differential pans, Aux. tranny cooler, 4" exhaust, monster air filter, engine 125 hp upgrade.
02 Titanium fiver 28E33, aerodynamic front end, 2-120W solr panls, Friendship 2000 invrtr,
four Lifeline absorbed glass mat battries, Honda 5000 genset
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...