Pinblock Boring Fixture

Warren Fisher fishwar@bellsouth.net
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:48:45 -0500

Joe,
Nope. Ontario, New York, and Pennsylvannia.  We are looking at having an RV rally in the Northwest next summer though. Maybe we can work something out then.  We were out there last year.  Went all the way up to Port Hardy on the island.  We wandered around Oregon and Washington too.  My tail was draggin' by the time we got home!
Thanks for the offer!
Warren

Warren Fisher- RPT
Navy Retired - Slidell, Louisiana
98 2500 Dodge Cummins TD, DTT Auto, Smart Controller, E-Brake, ATF, EGT, and Boost gauges, Mag Hytec tranny and differential pans, Aux. tranny cooler, 4" exhaust, monster air filter, engine 125 hp upgrade.
02 Titanium fiver 28E33, aerodynamic front end, 2-120W solr panls, Friendship 2000 invrtr,
four Lifeline absorbed glass mat battries, Honda 5000 genset

----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Garrett
To: pianotech
Sent: 7/28/2005 7:13:04 PM
Subject: Re: Pinblock Boring Fixture

Warren said: "Thanks for the response Joe,
Unfortunately(?) this project will have to be postponed a couple of months until I get back from the vacation that was planned in May and shoved back by the consequences of my wifes broken arm last March.  She just got kicked loose by her doctor so we are "foot-loose and fancy" again and headed for Canada on August 6th.  I will get back to you when I return.
Again thanks,"

Warren,
If you are going to be on the West Coast of Canada, on your way back home you could simply drop by my shop and I'll give you the Cook's Tour.<G>
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I