VERDIGRIS IS COPPER CORROSION, GRRRRRRRRRR!

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:59:06 -0700

Warren,

It wasn't tallow, mutton or otherwise, it was paraffin.  Which was followed
by a dose of whale oil in final regulation and voicing just as the
instruments were getting ready to be shipped.

Horace