models

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 06 Jun 2005 23:17:33 -0400

Greetings fellow list members,
         I am beginning to develop a Filemaker Pro database and I need to
populate a pull down list for piano model. I want to do this based on
manufacturer which will be no small task. For instance if I pick the brand
Steinway then I hope to have available choices of model like S, M, L, B or
D or others that they alone have made. My question is whether anyone knows
of a place where I might obtain not only a list of manufacturer names
(Pierce) but also a listing of what models each manufacturer produced.
Anyone know of such a source? Actually surprising that Pierce Atlas doesn't
contain this come to think of it.

best,
Greg

Greg Newell