Cargo to Go

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sun Apr 9 20:51:43 MDT 2006

Thanks, Bill.  I'll check it out.  We have a family of three, and we go camping...seems like I might have to look for something a bit bigger.

I was thinking also of a Honda Element, which is nice and square (no lost space whan cramming things in), and looks a tad larger than the PT.

Just read an article today in the editorial section of our local (conservative) paper today about global warming.  Scary stuff.  Immediately went to the Sunday Automobile section to look at hybrid pricing.