Damp-Chaser in Texas

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Thu Apr 27 11:33:43 MDT 2006

Don,

But how does this work? They're always being moved in and out of "somewhere".
I've often wished that DammpChaser could come up with a portable unit of some
kind that worked off batteries and wouldn't have to be plugged into anything
and wouldn't be obviously visible to the audience.

I'm lucky. Even my storage area for the 'D's' has some
temperature/humidity control!

Avery