Containers for actions?

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Apr 30 22:06:52 MDT 2006

I don't know if this has been brought up on this thread yet, but I've been
thinking of keyboard cases for action boxes. I have one for a Roland RD 500
that I think would be about right for an upright. These can be custom made
in different sizes, they're light soft cases made of Cordura ((I think)
stuffed with Styrofoam. Many now have small wheels on one end like luggage.
About 100 to 200 USD>
Fenton