voicing tools

Mark Schecter schecter at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 4 21:28:25 MDT 2006

Piano Forte Supply carries a small voicing tool that you hold between
thumb and forefinger, #130200. I think Yamaha makes something similar, a
little less bulky, that you can see in the Schaff catalog if memory
serves. Either lets you point the needles toward yourself and voice
upright hammers both above and below the strike line with the action in
place.

-Mark Schecter