Tuning Hammers

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Aug 14 14:26:30 MDT 2006

I see a couple of good inputs so far.

And, of course, I can guarantee you that the Keith Bowman Renner tuning
lever that I have is the "best" one available!

Although, I will likely be purchasing a Cyberhammer impact lever in the near
future.  :-)

Seriously though, this is like asking what shoes are best for walking. The
answer is that there are many very fine shoes available, but you have to try
them to see which suits you best.

Try all the tuning levers. Try 'em and see how they feel. Everyone has a
slightly different technique and no one lever is going to be best for all.
What I find to be the cat's tushy, may give you physical pain.

And by far the best place to try out a wide variety of tuning levers is in
the exhibit hall of one of the larger PTG conventions.

Terry Farrell