answer cell phone in customer's homes?

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 19 01:57:52 MDT 2006

Man, I don't know where you guys get your customers?   Maybe California IS laid back?...but my customers are not sitting in the other room watching a clock...they're going about their business as I go about mine...they answer the phone from time to time also...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044