answer cell phone in customer's homes?

Will Wickham wwickham at stny.rr.com
Sat Aug 19 08:51:16 MDT 2006

To the cell phoners on the list...

I am the call screening type when in customers homes. If I'm talking
directly with the customer I will ignore it and check the number
later, calling back as needed. I rarely give out my cell number to
customers so I am not worried about missing tuning calls.

The one call I'm glad I answered was from my sister informing me that
our father faced life or death surgery due to an aneurism - if he
even made it to the hospital. I left the piano half tuned. The
customer was very understanding and patient. I called her the next
day to set a date to finish up the following week. Everything turned
out OK but I was still very very glad to have taken that call.

will