"melting Hide Glue" ....was....whatever

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Fri Aug 25 07:04:05 MDT 2006

Great story. Lucky for him that he wasn't living in the MidEast and playing
local music all the time, in which case he would have had to throw himself
twice......on beats seven AND thirteen........

 I once was tasked with the honor of playing the bass drum with a famous
military band in a parade of some several miles duration. I played
afterbeats. And I never had to carry the bass drum again.

True story. NORAD Band, about 1974 or so.

Robin Blankenship