Problems with new Steinways

David Lawson dlawson at davidlawsonspianos.com.au
Tue Dec 5 23:39:54 MST 2006

Perhaps you blokes over there should get together with Steinways and put your point of view. Let's face it, Steinway are an icon in the industry and are generally looked up to, and should be encouraged to do better.  Would they sit down and talk or are they too big for their boots?
David Lawson Wangaratta Australia