The Soundboard bit.. RC&S

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Dec 11 11:39:29 MST 2006

Nothing wrong with that at all. And that is why I stated in my last post
more-or-less just what you are saying.

"AND, it's always possible that Schimmel built a nice example of a
RC&S-bellied piano - and as nice as it sounded, he (or she or they)
preferred a piano with another type of belly in it. And that can be a
beautiful thing!"

"But I think most all of us - if not all of us - know very well there are
many ways to do these things. And I think the piano world is generally
better off for it."

I.e., it's all okey dokey.

Terry Farrell