The Soundboard bit.. RC&S

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Dec 11 13:02:35 MST 2006

Thank you very kindly Terry.

RicB

    Nothing wrong with that at all. And that is why I stated in my last
    post
    more-or-less just what you are saying.

    "AND, it's always possible that Schimmel built a nice example of a
    RC&S-bellied piano - and as nice as it sounded, he (or she or they)
    preferred a piano with another type of belly in it. And that can be a
    beautiful thing!"

    "But I think most all of us - if not all of us - know very well
    there are
    many ways to do these things. And I think the piano world is generally
    better off for it."

    I.e., it's all okey dokey.

    Terry Farrell