Now here is an interesting thought

Calin Tantareanu calin1000 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 04:04:58 MST 2006

Hi Ric,

I'm not sure I understand how that soundboard was mounted. What part of it
was glued down? You mean the whole edge at the bentside is not glued? Maybe
you should make a drawing :-)
Was the part where the bass bridge ends floating?
Do you have any pictures from before disassembly?

Calin Tantareanu
http://calin.haos.ro