Spreadsheet info / Jason Kanter

Calin Tantareanu calin1000 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 04:04:58 MST 2006

Ric,

Glad to hear that Jason & Co. are still working on the scaling spreadsheet.
I hadn't heard anything in a while and was about to write an e-mail asking
what's going on.
About the spreadsheet: I'd like it to have a feature that lets you select
the factor by which string lengths inscrease (in case you want to design a
scale where stings lengths increase by a specific fixed factor). Coupled
with this, another useful feature would be to automatically compute a
progression factor if you give the lengths of the highest note and lowest
notee strings of a bridge.
And I'd also like to have a way to calculate the actual weight of the
speaking length strings of a unison.

Thanks to Jason and the others for putting your efforts into making a new
spreadsheet.

Calin Tantareanu
http://calin.haos.ro