pitch raise question

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Sat Dec 23 02:36:16 MST 2006

Hi Gregor,

I'm not familiar with the term "diskant". Perhaps identify that area as you
did A4?

The statement about 100 cents flat it is correct. Some etd's have "limits"
imposed on how much overcompensation is acceptable. I'm not familiar enough
with the verituner to know if this is true or not.

It may be best to do a first tuning with no extra compensation when a piano
is 100 cents flat, although my "record" for a single pass is about 140
cents flat at A4.