German Loop / French Loop / English Loop ?

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Dec 23 03:36:01 MST 2006

Thanks John.

Then I have one more question.  What information / data / hard evidence
or anything besides supposition (regardless of how sensible on the
surface it may seem) is there that supports the idea that the English
eye/loop  on a vertical hitch pin will allow for more vibration then the
German eye/loop on a similiar pin.

I'll be the first to admit that just looking at the pictures it is a
very easy conclusion to jump to...... but that in the end doesnt add up
to <<truth>>.  Is there any thing beyond the basic reasoning (that seems
to make sense) to go on to support all this ?

Not meant as an attack for any one out there with sensitivities about
this...  I'm just curious as to what is actually known and what is in
the end supposition.

Cheers
RicB