data base

John Dutton duttonjw at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 21:28:39 MST 2006

>From the main 'Today' screen in Outlook click on Tools> Forms> Design a
Form.  From there a window pops up asking which type of form.  I would
choose contact.  Up pops a template contact form with p2-p5 being the
primary optimization pages.  An extra box also pops up that says "Field
Chooser."  If the field you want in your form isn't there click <new>.  Type
in a name for the field and use the drop down menus to format the field.
Then drag and drop it into the page you selected previously.  You may then
adjust the size with your mouse.  Add as many fields as you wish and if you
run out of room then proceed to the next page.  You should be able to get
all the customizing you want done and it isn't hard once one you get
started.

MS Access can also be integrated into Outlook of course.  I use both tools
as my bread and butter and they both sync very well and easily from my
laptop to my Audiovox XV6700 phone/ppc.  When I used a Palm OS based device
I was also able to sync easily in this manner though of course the Palm OS
device did not have any tuning functions.  A good book for reference in
specific Office topics like this is the Dummies series which is usually
available from good public libraries.

John Dutton
Billings, MT