Ethics Question on Loose Pins

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Sat Dec 30 08:12:26 MST 2006

Hi,
In my opinion, blame is not trying to be weighed.  The purpose is to have
the client receive the quality instrument he is deserved, because of his
purchase.  The fix is between the customer, dealer, and manufacturer.  When
the fix or replacement is completed, all parties will look good to the
purchaser and the tuner will have added stature because of his attention to
the problem.  Good ethics works for all parties.
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of Master Piano Technicians.
Registered Piano Technician of the Piano Technicians Guild for over 30
years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net
Jimpianowood at yahoo.com