loose ethical pins update - Tom

James H Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Sun Dec 31 06:18:15 MST 2006

Tom,

That's really good news to hear, especially for some of us newer techs.  Sometimes, when I read about some of the contentious dealers, manufacturers, etc. posted here, I start to think maybe I'd be better off building a new career at the World Wrestling Federation or as the marriage counselor for the Bickersons.

Thanks, and I look forward to reading that final "All is well" on the Chicago front post.