LA Times article

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Mon Sep 4 11:16:19 MDT 2006

Grin... Hiya Jim..

Thats when you have to use the "force" !

Cheers
RicB

HMMM ..Terry ya ever been in cloud and tried to "trust" your eyes?....don't
work soo awfully hot. A pilot who can "use(s) his eyes to confirm his
instruments" can't have needed to be on instruments anyway. Instrument
flying is
needful simply because we can't always 'trust' our eyes or ears while in
flight......lotsa pilots who let their eyes/ears/ override their
instruments are now
smoking holes in the ground.
buttt....... thass jist my take....
Jim Bryant (FL)

p.s. We shouldn't get upset when fools make their existence known and
obviously this guy in the article fits in that category.