Arbor Press?

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 5 13:09:23 MDT 2006

Thanks Joe...that's what I'm going to do...Schaff might want to think about modifying that tool and advertising it to techs...
Modifications:   fit the anvil pin into the hole of the bottom plate?   replaced pin with the larger one from Pianotek?   Anything with the handle?
I've got to say my drill press is working just fine...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044