Hammer weighting...Was Arbor Press

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Wed Sep 6 02:46:58 MDT 2006

A good thought. There was a disscussion here a couple years back that
started moving in this direction but never got off the ground.  We were
into a lot of key and hammer inertia questions.  I would be very
suprised if the addtion of sometimes up to 1.5 grams of lead wouldnt
significantly affect the hammer travel.  Stephens fast photography would
be just the thing to show this.

Used judiciously... it could be a tool for that matter.

Cheers
RicB