M & H BB felt buttons

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 6 22:04:39 MDT 2006

Hi,Mark! A few years ago Paul Kupelian,RPT gave a mini-technical class  on
making those felt-leather covered cabinet buttons.Joe gave you the right
procedure.Those buttons can be duplicated..Next project can be pedal
cushions for Steinway pedal {the ravioli type].Making them uses the same
principal. Hope,it helps.. Isaac

  _____