CP-60

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 12 08:28:15 MDT 2006

Indeed you are correct - no soundboard - it needs an amp. It will sound like
a piano version of a solid-body electric guitar without an amp. However,
even though it would be nicer to have an amp, I have tuned a couple CP-70s
without an amp - its doable. The lack of amplifier is less a challenge than
the scale.

BTW, IMHO, they are just sooooo coooooool!

Terry Farrell