Traveling with tools

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Sep 22 15:09:06 MDT 2006

In a message dated 9/22/2006 1:39:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
fandrich at pianobuilders.com writes:

> Fortunately I've not had a bag lost in some time. A couple of times my bag
> has been looked through but no tools have gone missing. So far, so good.

Del:

Do you know whether it is adviseable to lock a toolbox for checking as
baggage. I would rather keep the box locked than have it accidentally open and spill
tools and parts. But do the airlines wish to have access to the container?

Paul